The criminal, civil and administrative laws governing the conduct of health care providers are constantly evolving and have become increasingly complex. To achieve successful Federal and State certification and licensing survey results, organizations must track regulatory requirements, develop and implement policies and procedures to meet these requirements, and provide ongoing training and education to ensure staff know their responsibilities related to these regulations.
Noncompliance can have detrimental consequences and subject your organization to reputational damage, fines, prosecution, and remediation costs. Therefore, it’s imperative that your organization maintains compliance with State and Federal Regulations.
The RRCS, Inc. team can help your organization meet regulatory compliance standards by:
- Preparing your organizations for Licensing and Certification Surveys
- Developing and Implementing policies and procedures to meet Code of Federal Regulations OBRA for Long Term Care
- Developing and Implementing policies and procedures to meet Code of Federal Regulations Hospital Conditions of Participation
- Identifying and mitigating regulatory high risk areas in your organization
- Tracking legislation and keeping you informed of its impact to your organization
- Identifying health care regulatory trends related to licensing and certification